The Wooden House
At The Wooden House Lodge, Our integral policy is based on the constant search of satisfaction and recognition from our clients, in a constant improvement and care of service, without neglecting the well-being, health and safety of our employees and clients in an integral way, always looking for the protection of the environment and the permanence successful of the company in the market. All within the legal framework and healthy competition, All within the legal framework and healthy competition, corporate social responsibility along with the company’s successful permanence.
The Wooden house Lodge, is a company dedicated at touristic services. Our principles and commitments are listed in the following points:
- The Wooden House Lodge is committed to comply with the provisions of the legal regulations and with the commitments it has entered into with its clients and other stakeholders.
- The activities of the company will be managed by processes, establishing ambitious objectives for the key processes that will be evaluated and updated with a minimum annual periodicity.
- Adequate systems shall be established to prevent pollution and to manage the resources efficiently.
- Continuous improvement systems will be used to develop the company’s way of the activities that are carried out and managed to increase its efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are committed through the active and conscious participation of all our members to promote working breaks with the aim of raising awareness about the importance of complying with the established in The Constitution of Ecuador that guarantee all the people who inhabit or visit our country, the effective enjoyment of the rights established in, it and those recognized by international treaties and agreements with special emphasis on the rights of children and adolescents. Therefore, 100% of the business sector complies with the National Plan for Good Living, the World Code of Ethics for Tourism, the International Agreements and the Code for Children and Teenagers, is responsible with all competent authorities and levels of government, The Prevention of ECPAT (Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adolescents) in travel and tourism.
These principles will be communicated and followed by all staff. In addition, this policy will be reviewed periodically to adapt it to the current situation of the company.
The core of our concept is to offer personalized service, create a unique and seamless trip in the Galapagos. We believe that each of our guests has distinct interests and we therefore strive to tailor-make itineraries to best suit these preferences. We offer extremely competitive prices, paired with a high level of professionalism and efficiency, which has earned us the reputation of one of the most reliable Galapagos tour operators in Ecuador, We promote good practices of sustainability in the destination, creating coexistence between our guests, the wonderful place of the islands.
The lodge feels like home, it combines different spaces turning the wild environment of Isabela Island into a cozy familiar scene where you will find the necessary comfort, services, and details you need to make your travel an experience of a lifetime…
Our most important goal it´s to give the travelers the most memorable Galapagos experience in a family, couple or solo, with a homely place, located into the nature with the best service, comfort, local meals, variety of activities and guided tours which suit with the tourist expectations of The Galapagos Islands.